I am attempting to put up a link to a site that is a memorial to all the people that lost their lives on 9/11. This takes a minute to load but wait it is worth it. I have watched this several times and it makes me cry every time.
I am so proud of all those fearless people that did their jobs that day, and so many died trying to help others. Truly they gave their lives for their brothers and sisters. The Bible lived out.
I think about all the hoopla that people give Hollywood stars. One so famous that all the news for days was about his drug induced death. To so many he was a hero. How sad.
Remember the true heroes of this nation on 9/11.
We must never forget.
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
7 comments:
God bless American - Americans so desparately need our God! Great post RW!
That made me cry.
It made me remember.
It renewed by patriotism.
Thank you for being so real...there aren't alot of good folk like you.
Aren't you having an anniversary soon?
I just emailed this to my address book. Thank you! I need to hug you, Sister.
Blessings~
P.
I came over from 'Bee Content Ranch' blog -- to say Thank You for remembering 9/11.
Aunt Amelia
Thank you all for your comments. This was emailed to me by a friend of ours and I had to share.
Hi, Teamroper and Miss Amelia Glad you stopped by.
~M~
Thankyou for that! As a mom that has an investment in this war, I appreciate this more than I did when it happened.
I just managed to get the link to work - perhaps the site was too busy before and yes - I am crying. But on that day our nation turned to God, people prayed openly the churches were full and today?
Post a Comment