Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day. I have so much to be thankful for. Blessed I am.
Blessed to have food in the kitchen waiting to be cooked up.
Blessed to have good health.
Blessed to have a wonderful family.
Blessed with 5 kids that I love, yes 5...I count my son-in-law as my son. Children truely are a blessing from the Lord.
Blessed with one little rowdy Tadpole and another on the way!!!
Blessed with a husband that loves and adores me even when I am not so lovely or adorable.
Blessed with a warm house.
Blessed to live the life I live.
Blessed with friends that I consider family. Both near and far.
Blessed to be a child of the King.
Well I could go on forever, but you get the point. I have a tendency to dwell on the bad things of life at times. So every now and then I have to sit down and make a list of all the blessings that I have received. That list is always longer then the other. God is good.
Now off to bake. Bake pie. We will be spending tomorrow with friends in town. Ranchgirls dear mother-in-law and father-in-law to be exact. B. is an out of this world kind of cook so I am looking forward to it..although this will be the first time in I have on idea how many years that I won't be cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I guess we all need to get out of our box sometime. :)
Then Saturday, Lord willing and DH does not have to ship cattle we will be headed down to see oldest son in his new stomping grounds. He got a ranch job in far west Texas the first of October. DH has been chomping at the bit to go see where his boy is living and to check it all out. This mama will be glad to see her boy as well.
Happy Thanksgiving!
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
6 comments:
Mmmmm...B's cooking is amazing! Tell everyone hi for me and hug the babies! Safe travels when you head down to our old stomping grounds. I'm sure you'll be taking lots of 'scraps' to T. Bet he misses your homecooking!
Happy Thanksgiving! Ya'll have a great time! Remember our Thanksgiving in the "great Booker Blizzard"? Ha! Good times with great friends!
Happy Thanksgiving! Sounds like a wonderful day. Safe travels to you guys!!
Happy Thanksgiving! It's so true, our blessings are so many. God is good.
I love your list. Hoping you'll have a blessed, delicious Thanksgiving weekend.
Jody
I am a child of Royal birth
My Father is King of Heaven and Earth
My soul was born in courts on high
A child beloved, a daughter am I.
Isn't it funny how much life changes for the better when we discover who we really are?
Wishing your boy all the best in his new job.
Post a Comment