Anyway..... If you don't go to see another movie this year and this one is playing within 100 miles of you then go see it. It is that good.

I laughed, I cried, wore out two hankies no joke. It is long about 2 1/2 hours, but you never know it. It hooks you in the first scene and after that you just go with it. This is the same folks that made Fireproof, which I loved. I have to say that the acting in this one is wonderful.These people just get better and better. Can't wait to see what they put out next.
I won't tell you what the story is about, don't want to ruin it. But every young man, old man, new father, soon to be father, fathers that have been fathers forever, grand-fathers and men in general need to see this movie. And so do us ladies. It gives you much food for thought, I have been chewing all day.
Go see it, you won't be sorry.
God Bless and HAppy Trails
Ranchwife
5 comments:
Our youth pastors said it was great too. We have to go over 100 moles but we are planning too. Glad yall got to go!!
I agree. These guys keep getting better and better. I'm also really thankful for the clean humor in this one. It was nice to laugh so much.
I love it when I find a good movie out there. They are rare.
Jody
Have heard it is great! Can't wait to see it... whenever that may be. ;)
Hey Stranger!
Saw it cried ALOT and am looking forward to seeing God's hand at work in our community!
(And, yes, another blog;)
Post a Comment