Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Since I don't want to be wet blanket.......


Although I don't normally do this kind of thing. My DD seemed to be miffed that I would not participate  ....RanchGirl sent this to me.  You are supposed to tell 10 honest things about yourself.....so here they are...

1.  I cook all the time....and I don't like to cook....honest. If I could I would just live on cereal.
2.  I was a very poor student. I think I was graduated out of pity. I hated school with a passion, and high school was by far the worst experience of my entire life!
3. I love to learn..I just don't want to do it in a controlled environment.
4. I married my best friend,
5. I was going to be a nurse..yep its true, till I was swept away by the above mentioned best friend.
6. I can drive a cattle truck.
7. I am most content at home....I never get bored.
8. I am very opinionated.
9. I love the Lord and my passion is to know Him more.
10. I love to read, and I could read all day long...but alas I have to cook for people that expect to eat.
       Now I think I am supposed to "tag" someone..but I am not going to. If anybody wants to participate then snatch the image from this site and go for it....I invite you all!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

5 comments:

cottonpicker said...

Well, I'm proud of you for participating....don't know how to tag that little icon but if I did, I woulld carry the torch...

Countrygirl said...

Good job on your honest answers!

LeAnna said...

I was going to be a nurse once, too. So glad I am not. Enjoyed reading your list! You're never a wet blanket, just a speaker of real life truth. :)

Rebekah said...

Nice scraps! :)

I came over via Jen's blog. If I deduce correctly, you must be mama to Jen and Sara and grandmama to Quintin, correct? It's nice to finally meet you! I'd have come over sooner had I known.

Anyway, I'm Rebekah, I've been bloggie buddies with Jen for a while, and I gotta say, your little grand-tadpole is absolutely adorable!! :D

Ranch wife said...

Hi, Rebekah,

Glad you stopped by. Yes you are correct. I am Mama to those two gals, and Grandmama to Tadpole.

~M~