Nothing to say today, I am sad and horrified about what happened at Fort Hood yesterday. Pray for the families that lost loved ones in the massacre and for those that are wounded.
Pray for the truth about what this is all about to come out. Seems like already excuses are being made as to why the man did what he did.....There is no excuse, none. Cold blooded murder cannot and should not be excused.
God Bless
RanchWife
3 comments:
I agree. Makes me so mad that the president is telling the nation "not to jump to conclusions" about the shooters motives. Jump to conclusions my FOOT, he was dressed in his muslim garb complete with his little muslim hat. Just add that to this whole hate crime bill they're trying to push and I feel like America is just one step closer to losing it's freedom.
All that's left is to pray. Pray and speak out about it while we can.
The Lord thy God is with me.............
Amen and amen. Murder is murder no matter what you want to call it, and our Lord specifically condemned cold-blooded, malicious, premeditated killing. I agree with LeAnna, you can jump to conclusions all you want but this is murder, period, end of sentence.
Post a Comment