Monday started out with....you guessed it branding. Ranchgirl was hosting this gala event over in my dear son-in-laws country. She needed help. She needed mayo. She called. I went. Which is really not an imposition since I get to see this little rascal....
He is on a mission. Headed out to the branding pen to see his Da Da.
By now the hat has been blown off, but he has made he way to the pens and he really wants in there. Poor little fella, he feels left out.
Of course had to have some branding pictures.
DH and DSIL make a good team. We are so blessed that we can all live and work on the same place. They are just 45 minutes away on the south side while we are on the north side.
I had to cook one day.....I can't remember which one...should that worry me? Anyway this is my 'cheater cheater punkin eater' dessert. Lemonade pie. I had some strawberries just wasting away in the ice box so I threw them in. Recipes are just suggestions ya know.
Apparently cowboys do not care if your dessert has not taken hours to prepare with only the finest of all natural organic ingredients. This is a sad lonely little piece of pie which I had to eat to put it out of its sad lonely existence.
The big finale to this very busy long week was.........
Home School Graduation at Cowboy Fellowship. Yeah! We had three graduates one of which was my DD#2. It was a grand time with a huge turnout. But alas the pictures will have to wait till RanchGirl gets over here and we download the hundreds I am sure she took. So stay tuned for part 2.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
2 comments:
We would have been there had we an invitation!!! (not, but in spirit we were)! So glad it was a great time - she deserves it! Tell her to start looking for a package near the end of the week! We love ya'll!
Wonderful branding pics and especially of the lil guy who wants to "help." I love that lemonade pie too and it always goes fast at our house in summertime.
Congrats on your graduate!!
Jody
Post a Comment