Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am back.....



And look what we have! Little Shortcake made her way into the world June the 16th at 1:05 am. She was 7.9 pounds and 20 inches long. She is beautiful and thriving. Mom is doing great and Tadpole is starting to like his little sis more each day. He just can't understand why she won't play with him. Oh and Daddy is very proud of his little gal.


(sorry for the picture quality, low batteries don't make for good pictures)


This summer so far, has been a whirlwind. DD came home from Hungary. Shortcake made her way into the world, and Oldest son is set to get married in July. Goodness me.


I have some pictures and some words but alas it will have to wait till another day.


I feel the bed calling.


God Bless and Happy Trails

RanchWife










Shortcake has arrived!

8 comments:

Countrygirl said...

Congrats on that sweet baby girl! Glad you're back on here!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Well look who didn't fall off the face of the earth! Hope you're getting in some rocking time with that darling little sweet thing! She looks like Tadpole, doesn't she? Just cute as a button!I'll holler at you and see when you can pencil me in for a rock or two.

Mikey said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!!

TexasLady said...

Isn't she a doll :) Congratulations!

Marci

Gumbo Lily said...

Congratulations!!!!
She's a beaut!
I have to tell you that my DD, Grace, showed me some of the pics and my goodness, Shortcake is such a pretty lil thing.

Congrats on the wedding coming up too. Busy, happy days.

Jody

John North said...

Looks like you are busy, busy this summer. It is nice to see you back here, and congratulations new Grandma!

Anglican Mama said...

I chuckled when you said that you had "some pictures and some words"...I totally relate to that. Sometimes before bed, I do my blog hopping and think I'm brave enough for a blog post. Usually, it's for naught. :D

Congratulations on your darling little granddaughter--and on DS getting married! :)

mountain mama said...

hmm...okay, so you must be j's mom! :) nice to meet you!!