No to all the above. I have been here in my corner of the universe doing "stuff". Waiting on the nice computer man to fix this silly thing. He told me it had a "worm". Apparently that is bad. And apparently something that a good dose of "pour on" won't fix. Drats. Now $ 80.00 poorer here I sit with a de-wormed puter that seems to be working OK other then the fact that when I type it has a fit every now and then and starts typing over what I have already typed. How am I going to explain that? I hate computers.
Anyway. Wanna see a cute picture? Of course you do.
This is oldest son. He is holding ShortCake. He will be holding his own little son this March. Yep we have another Grandbaby on the way! We are thrilled and excited. Yes we are.
Yes he will be a daddy.And he will kill me for publishing this picture. But I like to keep it real.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
8 comments:
congratulations!!! What a handsome son and darling grandbaby!!
Blessings
LOL! T looks "great" in that hat..it's actually preparing him for fatherhood in some crazy way!?!?!?
I just got my computer back too..worms, viruses, it would be so much easier to just vaccinate! LOL
Glad you are back. Congrats on the new grandbaby!
I'm glad you back up & running again. Computers (and the internet) can be so fussy. We've been having net troubles.
Congrats on the new grandbaby-on-the-way! How wonderful.
Jody
I love it!! :) T isn't very thrilled though.. He will get over it! :)
He sure looks like Daddy in the 1st pic.
You have every right to post that photo! I love it. T will be a fun Daddy! Congratulations to all of you. Let the baby sewing commence!
Love your blog!
WhooHoo for new grandbabies!!! :)
Post a Comment