Monday, December 12, 2011

Today Is The Day.........

Today is the day we have been waiting for since September. Our DD#2 is heading our way in a jet plane.."up high in the sky", as a certain little Tadpole likes to say. "Auntie S. goes high in the sky". He got to watch her take off in September and I guess it made an impression. Kids are funny.

Anyway we got a call from London about 5 this morning and she was minutes from boarding. She will fly into Dallas and then do a small plane to our local airport.


Tonight our baby girl will be home and sleeping in her room, in her bed, in our house!

I think Pappy and I will be doing the "happy" dance when that plane touches the ground.

God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranchwife

4 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

I'm so happy for ALL of you! Enjoy your special time together. God bless.

Countrygirl said...

Hooray!!!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

How exciting...I know you will be so happy to have her home ;)

Dirt Road Quilter said...

I'm thinking she is doing the happy dance too! Oh to sleep in your own bed once again! Over the moon excited for all of you! Welcome home S!