only one dog to us seems as crazy as the person they kids saw in the grocery store one day buying only one banana....but that is a story for another day....
I digress.
Horses. How do you live without a horse. I am almost 50 years old and for my whole entire life there has been a hoses in it. Can't imagine it any other way.
Youngest with Dunny at the county show in July....
Blue ribbons makes boys happy!
Award night!
And the winner is!
Whooo Hooo!
A new project. We are not 'paint' horse kind of people. Don't go hating on me now. But Button was free and all kids need a project.
Getting some instruction from dad.
Getting it figured out.
Button isn't even two yet, but Youngest is hoping if he does lots and lots of ground work he won't get bucked off when the day comes to crawl aboard. Ha Don't know about that. Hope it works for him.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
10 comments:
Hey! I ride an old paint and I love him! He might turn out to be a dandy horse like mine. Congrats on the blue ribbons and buckle!
Congrats!!!!! Oh do I remember those days!!! Horses for us, too, have always been such a big part of our life!!! Such wonderful life lessons - and to "get to work with DAD" - priceless!!
Blessings
Whoo hoo, way to go N!!
GOOD JOB N!
How exciting~so happy for him...love that new buckle he is sporting!
He is really growing up!
Take care.
Looks like fun! The lots and lots of ground work pays off ;) The belt buckle sure is shinny! Miss ya'll!
Jody, the kids had a paint and he was a jewel he taught them all and we hated to see him go. My husband is the paint horse snob. He loves the joke..."why did indians always ride paint horse's....they were all they could catch." Ha Ha. Sometimes he over rates himself in the humor department. :)
~M~
Well done N! Congratulations! A good horse is worth it's weight in gold no matter what color he is. I imagine that both N and his horse are learning and teaching from each other. It always does my heart good to see that bond between a child and their horse.
Good job N!
Oh my word! I can not believe how big Youngest is getting! Wow! So happy for him! Yep, around here it's been "boy and his horse!"
Blessings~
P.
I posted on here awhile back but guess it didn't get there. Great job N!! Woot woot!
Post a Comment