It seems that as far as blogging goes, I am a non-blogger that sneaks around reading your blogs and on top of being sneaky I am to lazy post a comment much of the time. ~sigh~ I really do need to remedy that so I won't be accused of being a blog-stalker. A no commenter and just a really bad blogger all the way around. But as Scarlett O'Hara said..."I will think about that another day", Or something like that. I can't really remember her exact words.
I voted! If I wasn't lazy I would find a cute little picture that said that but I don't have the want too so here it is again...
I voted!
Yesterday.
I could get on a rant about how disgusted I am that in our state you do not have to show any ID to vote. But I won't. I could get on a rant about how in our state you can get a drivers license if you are not a citizen and vote, but I won't. I will spare you the rant that I have bottled up inside of me on those topics. Matter of fact I will spare you the whole rant I have on this whole election and politics in general because it would just take way to long and I have to sleep sometime. :)
All I can say is God have Mercy on this nation and I mean that with my whole entire heart.
I think it is fall. We had a small touch of it anyway. I am looking at the calendar and it tells me it is fall. But I am not so sure. I am not really sure we will ever turn off the AC up in our attic room. Blah! Double blah. Have not even had a fire in the wood stove this year! DH isn't sad about that because he is the chief wood cutter and hauler. But personally a little woodsmoke smell would be nice and homey with a nice stew cooking on the stove and bread in the oven. And maybe a pie! I love pie. Pie makes me happy.
I may go make a pie. I am feeling pumpkin. Yes pumpkin with lots of whipped cream. That would make my state of mind much better.
Weaning calves. Will it ever end? It just goes on and on and on. I feel like a calf weaning widow. But the light is at the end of the tunnel. 500 hd. or so leaving the ranch today! DH and Youngest have their deer hunt over the weekend. And next weekend the WRCA finals are in Amarillo. Lord willing and the creek don't rise we will head that way to take in the sights. A trip to Amarillo is always a good time and we are ready for some R and R around this outfit.
Well must go, the hungry ones will arrive soon.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
3 comments:
Pumpkin pie?
Pumpkin pie?? You wanna send some my way?
HI! I sure hope you all get to go to Amarillo. It would be a good break! Have a good weekend! Love ya, C
Thank You for voting! I really get frustrated with folks who say they won't vote. We are SO blessed in this country to have the ability to change things with our vote.
I'm praying....and I'll be voting Tuesday.
Post a Comment