Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I feel...

The sadness I feel in my heart this morning is almost unbearable. I feel our once great country has fallen. Fallen to those who hate this country and want to destroy what our forefathers fought and died for. I am sad that this country was brutalized and turned over to the reprobates for nothing more then the "free stuff" that they promised with their slick forked tongues.

Nothing is ever truly free. There will be a price to pay, there always is.

This election was a disgrace. This administration is a disgrace.

Pray and seek the Lord with all you might. Pray for His mercy and pray that He protects us from evil.

If you are still sleeping spiritually, then wake up and choose this day who you will serve. Fun time is over.

Proverbs chapter 3 vs. 5 and 6

God Bless you all
RanchWife

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad day... for us all.

LeAnna said...

And boy, are there a lot of sleeping people right now. The church is full of the spiritually lethargic. The Bride of Christ is asleep, instead of preparing for the Groom. I think we need to invest in some proverbial tambourines...or actually, those horns on the feed trucks might do the trick... ;)

Susan said...

Sadness doesn't seem quite enough of a word for today's feelings.

How lucky you are to be a ranchwife - I imagine it is very hard work, but oh the blessings!!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

My thoughts exactly.

I feel so much heaviness right now...Praise God we can leave it at his feet. Now...if I will just do that.

rosie said...

My heart goes out to you with the drought conditions you are facing at the moment... you don't need any extra worries on top of that..
We keep saying to ourselves, next year will be better.