I know it is a weird blog title. But have you ever tried the stuff? I am not one to toot a medication horn to to speak, but the stuff is wonderful..seriously.
You may have gathered that I have been puny. Youngest and I have been puny..we caught the hateful bug from my darling nephew that spent the week with us last week. I was assured that he was not sick..just allergies. I was concerned when he coughed all night long the first night he was here. And more concerned when Youngest arose with a sore throat that turned into a feverish hacking frenzie. And then grew more concerned when I was overcome with the same condition.
It has been a long week. I hate being sick. It is just so inconvenient.
But with the help of Mucinex, today I see the light at the end if the feverish hacking tunnel.
I believe that a Nutty Buddy is calling me from the depths of the freezer. My next post might be titled...An ode to the Schwans Man. One perk of town living is that he comes right to my door and brings the most wonderful things! Like Nutty Buddies! He is my new best friend.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife (somewhat displaced at the moment)
6 comments:
So sorry you got the bug. But I'm glad to see you have found at least one good thing about moving to town.
Glad you're feeling better!
All kinds of sick yuck is going around.. good grief. Glad you're on the mend!
Oh I hate being sick too. A nutty buddy sounds good. Even where I live, in the boonies, we get the Schwan Man. You really ought to write an ode to him.
Glad you're feeling better!! Last week mucinex, Claritin, and ibprofen were my friends. I suddenly have allergies at 25. Strange.
Glad you are on the mend. I get sinus problems all the time, not fun! I can't find Nutty Buddys on Schwan's website. Is there a different name? I love the Schwans treats! Thanks
Post a Comment