Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yikes!

I had forgotten what it really means to live in tornado county... That is one thing about Texas that I have not missed.

But here we are Tornado watch, large hail watch, flood watch and high wind warning...did they leave out anything? And my roof is leaking in the living room.....you tend to forget things like that happen when you get actual rain.

Anyway...my husband just pulled up after I told him to wait it out at the office so he would not get caught in it between here and there..men, do they ever listen? But he is here now and all is well.

Everyone is a little on edge after Monday and bless those peoples hearts..my heart just breaks for them.

Appears that it may be a long night......

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife






















5 comments:

Doniene said...

Praying for your safety!

Blessings

Shelia said...

Hope the storms passed uneventfully.

Mary E. Stephens said...

Don't know what part of Texas you are in, but we had similar predictions here - which all amounted to little. One sever storm went by north of us. We were so very thankful that the really ugly stuff you mentioned didn't come. The Lord was surely very merciful! How was it for you?

Countrygirl said...

Hope and pray it is well with ya'll! Enjoyed visiting with you, I'm thinking a late summer reunion on the Oregon coast...maybe even Crescent City or Eureka, CA!??

Gumbo Lily said...

Rain sounds good! I hope you can just keep the rain and skip all the bad stuff.