Friday, February 27, 2015

Enter into His Gates With Thanksgiving....

Today I am thankful. One year ago today my husband was in a Lubbock Texas hospital undergoing open heart surgery. Today he is back 100%. He feels better then he has in years and I am thankful to a God that heals...Yes God healed him and he used men with God given wisdom to do so.

Today I am thankful that a young wife, mother and friend is alive after a bad wreck last week. She has some recovering to do but praise the Lord she is alive!

Today I am thankful for a warm house, a nice fire, and plenty to eat.

Today I am thankful for a little boy that will celebrate a birthday on Sunday..Happy Birthday Tadpole!

Today I am thankful for family.

Today I am thankful for friends that stick closer then a brother, or sister as the case may be.

Today I am thankful for Jesus. For saving me from my sin. For dying on the cross being the ultimate sacrifice so I could be with Him forever one day.

Today I am thankful.

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

1 comment:

Ranch Mom said...

God is good! Thanks for the reminder to be thankful.