Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I Was Blogging When Blogging Was Cool!

I was looking back the other day on this blog and I started it in 2007! Oh my word! That seems like a lifetime ago! And yes...blogging was cool...way cool. Everybody was doing it. And now.....does anybody blog anymore? Is our life summed up in a few words and a picture on Instagram or ~shudder~ Facebook! Have we just become one more # in the great scheme of life.....honest moment here...forever I did not know what a # tag was or meant. Hashtag...is that even a real word. Hash brown I understand...but Hashtag!!

I miss blogs. I miss sitting down and reading other peoples thoughts. #thoughts.....:)

For those brave souls that are still out there pecking away at the keyboard in the dead of night , or early morning as the case may be! Blog on!!! Let your voice be heard!

God Bless and Happy Trails
RW     #ican'tcommunicatewithoutemoji'sanymore!

2 comments:

aine said...

I don't have a facebook, or instagram. I enjoy sitting down before the start of another busy day, with a cup of coffee, and blogs to read. I appreciate the work you have put into your writing, and want to thank you.

Anonymous said...

I started looking for emojis on my last comment... "insert monkey face with hands on eyes!"