I have started three different posts. I have been trying to put into words how I feel about what is going on in our nation. I just can't seem to form the words. All I can say is I feel sad. Just sad. I can throw in some mad just for good measure, but the word "sad" mostly sums it up.
We have lost our Republic. Its gone. What happens next is anyones guess. I am not real optimistic about the future... not in the natural anyway. In the spiritual....I am most optimistic....Our Lord is on the throne. He promised to never leave us or forsake us. He is trustworthy and He is just. Nothing is hidden from Him. Nothing. He sees, He hears our prayers and He cares. He does. All that is wrong now will one day be tended to.
So what now? I have seen that phrase tossed around a lot the last few days...."what now." Well , "what now?"
If you have to ask that , not to be mean, but maybe you have put more hope in man, than in God. Folks we are to live. Until He takes us home, we are to live. The Lord has work for us to do. Our enemies....both physical and spiritual want us to give up, to throw in the towel. To lose hope. Don't let that happen. Hear me! Don't let them win!
Its been a hard year. We have all been affected in some way or another. My husband lost his job in March. People with small bushiness have lost them, and sadly many will not recover. People have lost loved ones. We have had our whole way of life upended. They want to call it the "new normal" what a joke, there is nothing about this that is normal. But this is where we are. This is reality. But if you are reading this blog that that means one thing..you are alive.
We are without full time work, but we have been provided for. We have been well. We have paid our bills, not had a hungry day yet. Our family are all close. We have had some many blessings in the midst of this. And it isn't because of a man. Its is because of our Lord.
No matter what you are facing today, have faith. He will never leave you and He will never forsake you. Rest on that today.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
No comments:
Post a Comment