Hi, all you fellow bloggers. Just wanted to drop a line or two and bid you all goodbye for a few days.
Sara and I are off to Juarez tomorrow with our church group. We are delivering gift boxes to a battered women's shelter. I hope and pray that this will be a blessing to these women, and to their children.
These women and their children have known nothing but pain for most of their lives. They are "throw aways", more or less.
What we will be doing is such a small thing, but I know that God honors things that we think are small. And when you go in His name nothing is small.
Pray for us, safety while traveling, safety while there. But mostly that the Lord is glorified.
Adios
Ranch Wife
1 comment:
May the Lord bless all of ya'll, and every one you touch along the way. We will be praying for traveling mercies, wonderful fellowship, untold seeds planted in the name of Jesus! Have a great time!
Post a Comment