Friday, January 25, 2008

Cold dreary, foggy morning...and an ear infection that won't go away.

Yes I am going to whine. So just get ready for it. It is cold, and it is dreary, and it is foggy and I am tired of it. Plus I just gotten back from the doctor, and I have not just one infection in one ear, but I have one in both ears. I feel sure if I had 4 ears I would have an infection in all four of them as well. And... some kind of upper respiratory thing going on, and.....my lungs are congested. I am pretty sure that I don't have lepto or blackleg but you never know. ( Those are cattle diseases by the way, just trying to make a funny). Anyway I am a chronic. I need to be put in the chronic pen. And after all these antibiotics I think I need probiotics to put the good bugs back in my gut. Anyway I am whiny, and tired of being sick...and fed up. One that note I think I will go and sit and pout.
God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranch Wife

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Have a cookie.

Ranch Wife said...

LOL! ~ Not because you're sick, but because of Joshua's comment. I came here to tell you to eat some chocolate ~ :) well, that and step away from the laundry and the dishes and the cooking and the school. Step into a warm bath and keep adding warm water when it gets cold. Then go upstairs, close the door and lay down. The only thing you're allowed to do is quilt and that's an order!You've been dealing with this far too long ~ prayers for a quick healing.

Hugs, K

Joshua said...

I am here to send a full serving of blogger guilt your way... Ahem... GUILT! GuIlT! guilt guilt guilt!

Ok, I'm finished. Have a great day Marquita.

Ranch wife said...

OK I am not only sick I am now consumed with blogger guilt. Thanks for the encouragement. :) :) :)
M.

Joshua said...

No problem. :)