Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Off Line for???????????

Hi, all just wanted to drop a line about being off line. Our computer spit the bits so to speak and it is waiting to be fixed by our main computer man....aka....Joshua. Who by the way zoomed off for a part and has not zoomed back yet. :) :) So alas fellow bloggers I must bid you adieu until Later time. I want all of you to write some really really interesting stuff. It will give me something to look forward to.

I do have Joshua's mac here, but I am scared to death of it. It is so hard!!! And everytime I try and go somewhere these weird maps and stuff come up. I don't know what he does with this thing but it looks seriously like Bond, James Bond kinda stuff, hA HA.

Hope to be back soon.
Ranch Wife

3 comments:

Ranch wife said...

My Mac is not hard! How can you say such things about my poor computer? Its feelings are so hurt! Anyway, the map is my desktop background. When you go to a corner of the screen with the mouse, the desktop shows up. It is just... refined. Hehe. Now you have your precious Compaq, Bill Gates, Windows fiend back. No more little white angle Macbrick.

Joshua

Joshua said...

That was me! "ranch wife" didn't post that because that would be ridiculous. I was signed in as her. The post was mine. Have a nice day!

Ranch wife said...

OK J. Your Mac is not hard. Quit pouting. This ole Compaq is working fine...Thanks for fixing it.