Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here are the pictures...maybe


I think they are pretty, and seem to be of fairly good quality. They had red ones that were to die for. But the Ivory will go with anything. Non matching stuff drives me up a wall.

Ranch Wife

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look nice. Now the cowboys can eat on matching plates!!! ;) Now,you need to find some glasses so ya'll won't hafta drink outa jelly jars. :P

Joshua said...

I feel so forgotten. I am a ceramicist.

Ranch wife said...

Yes griff, but I believe that you told me the clay out of the Pecos River would not make fine pottery.
M

Ranch Wife said...

I too am on the prowl for new dinnerware. The set I have was a wedding gift 21 years ago. It's fine, but I never got to pick it out and for some reason, the bowls seemed to have met their demise. My mom has been after me to find a new set for years. Just brought a plate home this week. Yep ~ you guessed it, made in China! I looked for American made sets too. No luck. Grrr...

So, since we all have to eat off of something, we just might be stuck. Grrr...

By the way ~ love that quilt! Still waiting for quilting lessons...