I really have nothing profound for say, no pictures to share, nothing really interesting at all..I am just a waiting. For........
My fellas to come in and eat supper. It's all ready. It's hot. It's just sitting there crying come in and eat......and yet they tarry.
DH is talking to the neighbor that keeps saying he has to get going..ya know one of those....DS came in and said he was going to go ride his bronc....Other dear son said he was going after the milk cow. DD is on her way home from the local farm store and should be pulling in soon...I am hungry.I had two bread sticks for dinner and a glass of tea. I smell food. My stomach is growing....will they ever get in here and eat!
I could go ahead, but I can't. I just cannot bring myself to eat before the men. It is bred in me. Sorry just can't help it. My Mammaw would roll over in her grave if she knew that I ate first. Isn't it funny that so many things that you were raised doing follow you your entire life?
Now I have eaten first, and I will sometimes...but I am consumed with guilt when I do. So I don't very often. But I am thinking that I may just have to choke down the immense feeling of guilt and go for it!
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife....who is going to faint away and never be heard from again..due to starvation.
5 comments:
I desperately need your chile relleno recipe and I can't find it! HELP!! It was on your blog wasn't it...? This is the problem with reading toooooo many blogs lol
Hope they got there before you straved clean to death!
That photo up at your masthead... New one? At least I've never seen it before. Did you capture that? It is gorgeous! I love it!
I always find myself eating while I cook so I end up having two meals!
I am alive and well...I could actually live on body fat for quite awhile...;)
Paula I do the same thing...bad habit I know.
Little Apple... My daughter #2 took that, she has a new Cannon Rebel SLR and she has been snapping away. That is the road that leads to our house. I think she took it late evening. And as you can see with the rain that the Lord blessed us with, the desert is blooming! It is so green! A treat for very sore eyes.
~M~
Post a Comment