Saturday, March 10, 2012

Whew!!!

I take the bad blogger award. Bad bad blogger. But ya know that little thing called life? Life seems to take over and blogging gets put on the back burner..and then I think..isn't that what blogging is about? Blogging about life? And then I think about the media fast that was suggested in a bible study we are doing and I don't feel so badly about my bad blogging habits. And I cannot lie either. I have not totally done the media fast. I thought about it. I did cut down..but gone totally media free..no. But I think it is a good idea, and I may do it soon. Really.

Anyway..about life. It has been a busy one here of late. This week we welcomed in our newest grandbaby......Say Yeah for new grandbabies!

Tiny T. arrived on Tuesday night at 9:21 P.M..


Here is the proud Papa....can't believe my oldest son is a daddy!


Just a few minutes after being hatched.


Uncle N.


Pappy adoring his newest grandson.


Tiny T.

Mom, Dad and baby are all home and doing great. We of course will be making the journey to see them pretty quick. A hospital is not a fun place to visit and I really need to rock that baby.

In other news. Winter is back. It is snowing..

Crazy.

I have stew simmering. A cup of tea before me. A movie on Netflix and a fire burning. If only that baby was here to rock it would be a perfect day.

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

6 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

Life! Yes, you might as well live it. Blogs will wait. Congratulations on that new Tiny T. What a precious boy. Hoping you get some granny rocking very, very soon.

God bless everybody!
Jody

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Amen. Life DOES happen and it keeps happening so quickly. I've missed you, but totally understand. I've been on the list of Major blog slacker too!!

Congrats on that precious new grandson...he is beautiful!

Boo on winter but YEA for moisture! Take care M!

Keepin' Up With The Jones said...

I know life...Keeps me away for months! But, I enjoy blogging when I can.

Congrats! I love cute little baby faces; Just want to reach through the computer and kiss them on their cute little cheek!

Countrygirl said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Well I'm thinking we'll give you a pass on that bad blogger award. A sweet, new grandbaby trumps everything else. Congratulations on your newest blessing!

NaomiG said...

Aw, congratulations!! Nothing like a new baby to love.