Hoping all of you had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday.We did for sure. Traveled up to my mom's where the grass is green and the cows are happy. It is a shame you have to drive for 6 hours to see green grass but I am proud somebody has green grass.It was nice to get away.
Tiny T. made his first road trip...He is such a good baby and adorable of course. Pappy had lots of Pappy time with him. He loved it.
Just hanging out.
Loving the green green grass! And the overcast skies. Perfect Sunday morning.
Steam coming off of Tadpoles "Wake" (lake). Really a large pond but more water then that kid ever sees.
Just cause I thought this was cute. Tadpole loves his Auntie S.
God Bless And Happy Trails
RanchWife
8 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I still think we need to have a Gruver reunion!
Glad you had such a good weekend! Loved all your pics. Take care M!
My goodness, Tadpole is growing! Tickled that y'all all spent the weekend together. Did y'all bring back some of that green grass and wet stuff? For as often as we see each other, you would think we lived on opposite ends of the earth!
CountryGirl...sounds like a plan. I will cook if you will organize!
Thanks Les, Hope all is well with you and yours.
K...we really need to 'do' lunch really soon.
~M~
Oh, looks like fun!! Glad everyone got to get together!
It's so nice when everyone can get together. Love those sleepy pics.
That sweet little baby is adorable! I like your blog. ~M
Glad you guys had a fun Easter weekend with green grass!
And, what cute little babies you have in your family!
Post a Comment