Well there are no Elves to be found. I understand that they are refusing to work and are waiting in line for their government bailout. I wonder if I could get a government bailout? Kind of doubt it. I don't really understand why it is the governments job to bailout everyone who uses poor sense in making financial decisions. When we make poor financial decisions, and we have many times, we just cut way back or do without until the matter is cleared up. It is kind of like that old saying, when you find yourself in a hole.....quit digging. Oh well.
I really have no time to be sitting here. I have a vest sitting and staring at me, it won't let me forget that it has an hours work left in it. I wish it would be quite, at least till I finish my coffee. I have a goal to be finished tomorrow by noon. Lord willing. And then I will be free! Free as a bird. Free to cook fun Christmas food!
Well I really have to run...well I don't run...for anything, or for anybody. But I have to be moseying along. That is what I do I mosey. I think I will mosey by the coffee pot have another splash of energy and commence with my day.
Have a great day!
God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranchwife
6 comments:
I wish we could get a bailout. What we need is a drop in the bucket compared to the other folks. Ohwell, I suppose it wouldn't make our character houses any better if we just got bailed out.
Anyways, hopefully you can finish the vests by tomorrow!
Second on the coffee. I figure I will probably be in possession of a french press this Christmas since Ray won't NOT get it for me. That's just a guess though. I pleaded for him not to, but... yeah. I don't need a bailout, I just need a job. However, I just paid off my motorcycle loan a year early! I am so glad!
Joshua
That elf that you were expecting...
was he about 4 foot tall, French accent, green hat with a bell dangling..... he showed up at my house..totally by accident. Called me "mada'm" and proceded to fix me an eggnog latte...with no foam. I told him he was at the wrong house but he won't leave. Whatever shall I do????
Yep Cottonpicker that sounds like him. Drats....I guess you will just have to keep him till after Christmas. Enjoy the Latte!
~M~
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Ooooh! I want my elf about 6', dark hair, brown eyes, with a Latte! I need to call him and see if he can come home early!!! Yeehaw!
Post a Comment