Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Saying Howdy....

Just wanted to say Howdy. Hope your Thanksgiving was full of turkey and pumpkin pie. Mine was.
I have been wanting to post....but....seems like my internet is having a fit. We have been on the phone with the tech support this morning, and after some not so helpful advice I am back online for the moment...and that is how it is moment by moment..so before this thing has another fit I will say Howdy...hope to be back soon.

God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranchwife

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't like my background???? :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

So glad you're back, sort of. Was missin the Ranch Wife book of laughter!

Paula said...

Hey there! So glad we've had a few minutes of connection!

Blessings~
P.

cottonpicker said...

Hey you!! Cute Christmas decor! I'm not about to try and change my "look" after the last disaster -My internet has been on the fritz -I think we have a tiny terrorist on the loose but what do I know....

Anonymous said...

Quick..before I get kicked off too!!
Love the holiday "look"
Glad to hear ya and that things are good your way
Take care!

Mama Bee

Gumbo Lily said...

Pretty wall decorations, Ranch Wife. Hope you get your internet figured out soon. That's a bummer.

Jody