Yep that's right. I am fix'n to commence on a home improvement project. Or actually DD #2's room makeover. The little scamp is in Galveston for the week on a mission trip so what perfect time to do this. I just finished cleaning out the whole room. And it is all sitting on my front porch. She will come home to new paint, a new bed and I am so hoping that I can tear up this carpet. I peeked at the wood floor and it seems to be in good shape, just covered with paint. Nothing a good sanding won't take care of..the only problem is...to get the sander I have to drive 50 miles, then use it and return it all in the same day. And it is heavy and there is no way I can unload it or load it alone, and I don't know what is going on in DH's life, cow working wise so I am almost afraid to get that project going. I will just have to see on that one. But I would so love to get rid of this carpet. My goal is a totally carpet free house. If I could get this one that would just leave two rooms with the nasty stuff in it.
Well with that I will attempt to post a few pictures of our day yesterday. We took DH fishing for Fathers day. The one good thing about living here is that in two hours or so you can be up in the mountains sitting under a pine tree letting the cool air refresh your body and spirit. Although it is very very dry even up there and the lake was very low..but still pretty and we had a nice day.
I got such a hoot out of the sign...I almost wondered if we would have to ask permission to breathe.






Best Pizza in the world!

Yum....
Well yall have a good week. Be looking for the next blog post..." Home Improvements With RanchWife." It should be riveting.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
1 comment:
LOL! I liked the fact that dogs were included (in parentheses of course...) in the no swim rule. Haha! Have fun renovating this week. Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment