Friday, February 19, 2010

Some Day's Just Call for Pie....

This was one of them. Some day's you just need to get your hands in dough.



Some day's you just want to enjoy the simple pleasure of a smooth rolling pin gliding across the dough.



Some day's you just need the smell of butter and cinnamon drifting through the house keeping the outside world at bay.



Some day's you need the "real" to conquer all the "fake" of the world.



Some day's you just need pie.

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

10 comments:

Shelby said...

yum! :-)

ss

Anonymous said...

What kind of pie is that? Looks like prunes or something.
Sure wish I had piece whatever it is. I 'heart' pie.

Mikey said...

I need pie! BADLY!!! That looks so good!!

Ranch wife said...

Jen, It is berry, raspberries, blue berries blackberries.

~M~

LeAnna said...

Excuuuse me while I slurp the screen...

Rachel said...

Yummy! Looks good to me! ;)
Enjoy, or hope you enjoyED!! :)

Joshua said...

i want pie. Only problem is, if I was to drive over there right now, I know that it would already be gone (even if you would share). I have discovered that about this certain Blackwell house, goodies don't last long. :)

Joshua

Countrygirl said...

Looks so yummy! I love fresh whipped cream!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Very good post. I've been a baking mode-not pies, but cookies. I think I'll move into "pie mode" :)

By the way, I've been meaning to tell you how I really like your profile pic! Very good of you and your hubby!
Have a good Sunday.

Gumbo Lily said...

Oh yeah. Pie. I need pie right now. Maybe I'll bake one tomorrow. Yours look scrumptch!

Jody