Why was my darling young son trying to extract a whisker off of my wiener dogs nose with a pair of pliers?
Why did he use my body scrubbie thingie to give Sugar the beagle a bath?
And why does my oldest son call me from the middle of a pasture while sitting on his horse watching new yearlings , ask my advice about a haircut....and then proceed to argue with me?
And why did God in all His infinite wisdom invent flies?
Just wondering...
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
10 comments:
Ha, ha, ha! Wonder what tomorrow will bring?
Hmmm, I, too have often wondered why God in his infinite wisdom invented flies?
Glad to know I am not the only one that wonders?
His,
Maria=)
Because Nathan just wanted Ginger to look her very best.....
Because Nathan loves Sugar and wanted her to experience a doggie spa treatment.....
Because Taylor knew you had the wisdom to advise him on the best way to experience his first "bought haircut"......the argueing part was unnecesary however..but he is a teenager and that is in his job description.
That's why!
Hmm...that brought back memories of when the kids were all home!
I think God must gives the young an innocence to think that certain things make real good sense...like using mom's scrubbie and scrub-stuff...mom likes it right? And everybody likes the animals...so wouldn't the animals like it and mom surely wouldn't mind as these things bring a smile to her face...
Honestly, I can follow their line of thinking....
Now, the fly thing??
That's easy. What else would frogs or spiders eat?
But then, why invent frogs and spiders?
Oh, well, THAT line of thought could go on WAAAYYY TOOO loong!!!
Hahahahaha! That made me laugh!
LOL! That was too funny. I'd be wonderin' too, if someone used my bath utensils to wash the dog. :P
ps.....Not sure about the fly thing!
Since I am the only representative for the male gender in this circle of ranch women, I must state my case for both the boys. First, Nathan. Never mind, I can't defend Nathan. He has always been above my thought process. As for Taylor, well, us sons love our mothers. When we got lonely in a pasture, you are the first wonderful thoughts that come into our minds. Therefore we come up with a ridiculous excuse to call and then proceed to ask ourselves why we asked a question that we already knew the answer to. Then we have to defend our record of wisdom and set it straight that we do actually know what we are talking about and end up arguing the fact with our mothers. So, option A) Enjoy the argument and end with, "I love you," or option B) Don't expect a call. Just my thoughts. Have a great day Markie!
Joshua
Thank you Griff...in a weird kinda of way your words were very comforting. :)
Glad to hear from you again.
~M~
I can SOOOOOOOOOOO relate!
I crack up every time Griff joins in! I now understand my oldest son!
Post a Comment