Monday, April 13, 2009

Howdy

Hope all of yall had a wonderful day yesterday. We did. My sis and her family came over from the promised land, and we had a good visit. It was nice to have family and all the kiddos and little Tadpole here, even though the weather was crummy. It is beautiful today...crazy stuff.

Well I am battling a cold are something. The wind started it with allergies but I am thinking it has turned into an infection. Yuck Yuck Yuck.

Just wanted to say HI, may be a few days before I get back to the blogging world. I have a TON of outdoor things I need to tend to this week. As my leaking nose and bleary eyes permit.

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

4 comments:

cottonpicker said...

Here's hoping you well up soon!

Countrygirl said...

Howdy back. Try oil of oregano - it's supposed to rid your body of virus. I am on my 2nd bottle.
Glad J came. How is she? Hope all's well.

Paula said...

I'm right there with ya, Sister! Got more stuff to do then I've got time for!

Praying you feel better quickly!

P.

LeAnna said...

Hope you're feeling better! By the way, I saw a picture of Tadpole with his Marmee, and tho no pie was involved you had quite the smitten look in yer eye! I think you need to rock him some more... =)