I popped into the library and I cn actually see everybody's sites COMPLETELY loaded up! Nowif I only had a fe hours with nuthin' to do! Yeah, i got that "farmer tan" going too! Enjoy the day!
We can't get a farmers tan around here - its been cloudy and raining for two weeks now! Yard work - we need a Bobcat with a bush hog! To wet to mow but the grass keeps growing! I know you need rain, I'm sorry - WE DON'T!
Ok any of y'all that read RanchWife's post on Housewives of Chavez County might have read my comment, where I said that manicured nails don't last long on a ranch. I am now proving my statement ;) When I was on vacation last week I got my nails done (gasp) and I am now scratching the paint off with my pocketknife because it's driving me nuts LOL I won't be doing that again!
5 comments:
You're such a tease...How 'bout you and your farmers tan come do my yard work next?
No???
Well. Just be that way then. ;)
I popped into the library and I cn actually see everybody's sites COMPLETELY loaded up!
Nowif I only had a fe hours with nuthin' to do!
Yeah, i got that "farmer tan" going too!
Enjoy the day!
I'll leave a comment....just not today...I too am up to my eyeballs in yard work...I too have a farmer's tan....must be spring.
We can't get a farmers tan around here - its been cloudy and raining for two weeks now! Yard work - we need a Bobcat with a bush hog! To wet to mow but the grass keeps growing! I know you need rain, I'm sorry - WE DON'T!
Ok any of y'all that read RanchWife's post on Housewives of Chavez County might have read my comment, where I said that manicured nails don't last long on a ranch. I am now proving my statement ;) When I was on vacation last week I got my nails done (gasp) and I am now scratching the paint off with my pocketknife because it's driving me nuts LOL I won't be doing that again!
Post a Comment