Today is the first day of branding. In honor of this occasion...and because I have the whole day, or most of it alone....Youngest went with his Padre`, he was not gonna miss the first day of branding, I have been a mowing manic.
I adore my mower. I want to ride it to heaven when I die.
I must be off..my chariot awaits!
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife.
4 comments:
Woohoo for a new mower! As for riding it to heaven, only if it's in a burning flame of lawn mowing chariot fire, right?!?!?!
Yeee Haw! Ride'em Ranchwife!
Jody
"She's the queen of the silver, (nope) red mower, la la la la la la............
I've been on a runaway horse and just now got stopped long enough to catch up on you! Love the mower!!! Girl I need a new one. Talk about alot of mowing around our place!! Love all the other pictures too! Blessings, friend!
Paula
Post a Comment