Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday........Can I really do it?????









































God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

7 comments:

Mikey said...

SUCH great pictures! Love that last one, lol. Too cute!

Countrygirl said...

Great pictures - thanks for sharing them.

LeAnna said...

You did it! Great shots!

Rachel said...

Yay, you did it!

Great pics too!
Love the one of Q and Pappy!

Joshua said...

Fun photos! T. and his... style. Golly.

Joshua

Gumbo Lily said...

Wonderful pictures, Ranchwife.
I'm flabbergasted by seeing pics of your hubby making boots. At first I thought he was repairing, but no? That's cool!

I'll bet Tadpole had fun Easter egg hunting.

Glad you're back in blogland.

Jody

Ranch wife said...

Jody....yep he is a part-time boot maker. Those are our oldest son's new pair. I am gona do a blog post on the whole process one of these day's. He has another pair for the son-in-law started.

~M~