Not the strange looking kid sitting on it...we brought him home about 11 years ago. But the new red riding lawnmower!!!!! I am beyond excited! I have never had a riding lawnmower. Oh Boy R Dee! Before you think me a wimp, just know that I have a lot to mow. A lot. And I have mowed faithfully for years and years adding up to miles and miles with a push mower. It takes me all day and then some depending on how much rain we receive to mow this whole area. Yard, parking area, around the barn etc. I am fanatical about keeping it mowed cause of those pesky rattlesnakes that we have. I hate snakes. So this year DH was looking through the Tractor Supply sales flier and behold...a sale..on a riding mower. So while I was at Wallie doing my grocery shopping he zoomed down the road and bought me one.
Hum I wonder if I will ever get to drive it?
Going on down the road.
Mowing made fun! But it has to wait, this is what we work up to this morning.
Rain! And I am not gona grip about it one bit. April showers bring May flowers! It is just exciting to have rain this time of year. I intend to just soak it up, it won't be long till we will be hot and dry....or maybe not. Maybe this means a nice wet summer for a change...which means I get to mow more with my new red mower!
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWfe
9 comments:
Super fun, I'd say you have earned the rider with all those push mower miles...now if you would just get your turn :)
Yeah buddy! Have fun...if it's been raining where you are like it has been in Matador, Texas (8 inches and counting, you're gonna put that puppy to good use!...and when you get done, feel free to come on down and help a blogging friend out...haha.
Hey, it's gotta rain so that you have grass to mow!! Yes, us ranch folks have miles to mow every summer. I'm tempted to just turn the horses loose on the yard sometimes.
You lucky duck, you! ;)
Glad it's raining on y'all! We had a shower or two, and cold this morn, but thats all. Not complaining either, cause every little bit helps!! :)
I'm so happy for you! I have an old John Deere rider and I couldn't ranch without it. It's so nice to keep the troublesome areas mowed down and tidy.
And RAIN!! Yesssssss! Now you'll have work to do outside.
Jody
Yay!! A riding mower. I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, for a while you might not have to mow anything at all?! In my experience when toys like that come around, suddenly those pesky chores like that get more interesting to the manfolk. :-)
I know I shouldn't, but I am coveting your little red mower! Just think of me pushing through the acres of mustard weed and grass, swiping the sweat from my brow, as you perch atop your newly acquired throne!
Very cool! Our riding mower is at the shop...our grass might be knee high before it gets home! I have to say that little cute pudgy baby boy is just so CUTE! Two for one commenting!!
Hi! Thanks for the compliment's on the pictures. Not the photographer, just super sweet subjects. My blog is pretty pathetic, you and Jennifer seem to have this down to an art!
I have to say, Nathan played sooooo wonderfully with Buster at in Lovington. Not that I would expect otherwise, it's just there was the age gap. Buster think's he's the coolest kid on earth. To top it off he saw the pictures of him branding and this new lawnmower and he may now be a stalker. ;D
Post a Comment