It was a beautiful wedding in a beautiful setting. They married at the Lodge on the ranch where DS works. And I was just a tad unprepared for how beautiful it was. DS does not give out tons of information on these things. Like any other man all he said was it is "nice". Yes it was "nice", very nice.
The ceremony was so Christ centered. And the scripture that their pastor read was perfect. He spoke out of Genesis and then read the "love" chapter in Corinthians. He charged them with keeping Christ first and charged us to pray for them and to keep them accountable. It was just nice.
Now for pictures! DD did a wonderful job, I didn't even take a one. She caught them in "real" life and I loved it.
Dear son in law as best man.
waiting
Reading from the Word.
I love this picture!
Handsome couple. J was just so beautiful. Her dress was elegant and perfect for her.
The dip!
The kiss!
The departure!
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
9 comments:
Looks like a wonderful day for a beautiful couple! Glad you had such a great time...can't wait to hear more.
Take care.
Wonderful pictures, we have been praying for this since they announced it! May God always bless their union!!
Beautiful!!
She did an awesome job with the pictures!
J looks gorgeous!
So so precious--DD did a wonderful job with the pictures! :)
What a beautiful wedding! Very western, very sweet :)
Congratulations to the newlyweds! They really do make a cute couple and I'm glad they finally got hitched! DD did a wonderful job with the pictures. She's got a gift with that camera.
Congrats on gaining a daughter! Very pretty wedding.
Congratulations to you and to the handsome couple. What a gift to have a couple committed to the Lord and to each other.
Great pics. I'm so glad you shared.
Jody
Ah, that looks like such a lovely wedding. :-)
Post a Comment