Thursday, April 3, 2008

Simple pleasure for today...

Dear husband and I went up town to our local Italian cafe...and Italian cafe owned by a Hispanic man. An Italian cafe that has the best Italian food you have ever eaten. Anyway..we had a nice supper, and then we took a short drive and talked and now we are home. I enjoy just hanging out with him, and thank the Lord that He saw fit to bring me such a wonderful husband. We go together like...hum...chocolate and nuts! He is the nut, I am the chocolate, sweet and sugary. Ha Ha. More than likely that is the other way around!

Have a great weekend...again
God Bless and Happy trails
Ranch Wife

2 comments:

Countrygirl said...

Glad you had a nice supper! We all need to do that every once in awhile! DH just called and asked if I wanted to go to supper, but I have "Spicy Chicken Chowder" on the stove - new recipe, so we'll eat here.
Have a great weekend.

LeAnna said...

Chocolate and nuts go together wonderfully. Right now I'm thinking just how yummy PW's chocolate sheet cake with chocolate nutty icing goodness sounds. Mmm....
Glad you got to spend some quality time with your sweetie. Seems like that's a rare occasion around my house anymore. I think the phone rings all the time. At least. I'm so ready for a mini-vacation. Right now I'm scheming a plan to steal my parents travel trailer and go to the lake. Well, I wont steal it, I just have to time it right so that THEY de-winterize it and I just take it. Hmmm.... :P
Have a blessed week!