Friday, April 18, 2008

To pooped to pop...

I honestly think that I could mow the yard clean the barn, pick the garden and clear the house.. and not be as tired as I am right now..after a trip to town to buy groceries. Whew why is that such a chore?
Could it be the mental stress of seeing the price of groceries rise each and every time I go? Could it be the rude people? Or the traffic? For a town of 50,000 the traffic is awful. Or could it be that I just don't necessarily enjoy shopping?
A woman that does not enjoy shopping? Is that even normal? Hum...But I do have a nice supply of groceries that should last.....a couple of days....oh how I hope they last longer then that.
I did by some really pretty flowers at the local farm store. If these people that I call my family didn't think they needed to eat regularly I could just buy flowers and yard stuff, and quilting stuff, and books, and....just fun things. But alas they are spoiled to 3 square a day, and I can't seem to break them from it.

Well I am pooped and I think I will sigh off and say ta ta

God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranch Wife

3 comments:

cottonpicker said...

Tomorrow is my town day and you made me too tired to go. Tell ya what...next week you give me your list and I'll give you mine and we'll meet at the farm store to buy flowers if there's any $$ left over!

Countrygirl said...

How funny! I had to go to town today too and didn't especially enjoy being there either! Enjoy your flowers. My goodness prices are getting higher aren't they? When we were in Boise gas at one place was over $3.87 a gallon.
We are cutting back on lots of things, with DH being off work for 9 weeks, that cuts into the budget - a lot! But my wonderful God is so good - He meets all our needs! Don't pop - rest!

Paula said...

I went today out of sheer necessity - the family said "feed us!" I can not believe the price of toilet paper!! And I refuse to only use 1 square!