Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby on the way...please pray

Hi all just wanted to send off a quick prayer request. Cottonpicker is liable to become Cottonpicker granny, or Granny Cottonpicker, later today, or tonight. Her fist grandbaby is on the way. Katie is in early labor, and is on her way to the hospital. More then likely she is there by now. Pray for a easy and safe delivery. And for a healthy baby. There are some health concerns for little Karley, Katie will be given antibotics when the labor progresses to a certain point. Just keep them lifted up and I will post when I know something..hopefully late tonight, or tomorrow, as we have Cowboy Church tonight and we have to leave in a few hours.

God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranch Wife

3 comments:

Countrygirl said...

Started praying as soon as I read this, keep me updated.

Have a good weekend.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Have them in my prayers. Have a good weekend.
Les

Paula said...

I'm on it! Enjoy Cowboy Church!