1.I have very definite opinions about....just about everything
2.I love bath's.
3. A good book , a cozy bed, and a stack of pillows,a perfect way to end the day.
4. I hate noise,and large crowds of people.
5. I have a very dry sense of humor...which some people just don't get.
6. I believe in absolutes. If it is wrong, it is wrong, if it is right it is right. I don't stray to the middle very often.
7.The Lord is my rock, in Him I trust. He is the only sure thing in this world full of craziness.
Now I tag....Dirtroad scrapper.....Countrygirl.....and Cottonpicker!
Yall have a great and safe weekend. We will be moving a certain somebody, thank the good Lord, the house is finished! If some of you don't know Ranchgirl is my dear oldest daughter...and the long awaited move to the new house will, the Lord willing, be complete by this time tomorrow evening.
God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranch Wife
2 comments:
Oh the days of moving! Do you remember moving from Gruver to NM? We wondered if that ol' truck - that was so loaded down - would make it. God knew it would, He also knew the incredible blessings He had for you there!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Tagged??? I don't remember getting tagged!!!! I don't even know what a tag is!!??
Post a Comment