Hope Every ones day is off to a lovely start! Mine has been pretty dandy. DS came bounding up the stairs before my feet even had hit the floor. And what did he have in his hands. A huge Valentine heart full of chocolate! Now for a 10 year old to give his dear ole mom a present on Valentines day is just so cute. He will make a good husband some day, Lord willing. And I found a vase full of red roses sitting on the kitchen table beside a package of red hots in heart shapes. Whew talk about spoiled!
I presented DH with his gifts, and the kids with theirs. I have always given the kids Valentines candy on the morning of Valentines day. Gave oldest DS his last night. I am sure he is sleeping surrounded by Twix wrappers this morning. :)
Tonight we will go and shake a leg at the 4-H Valentines dance. N. is the boy half of our clubs sweethearts. He is so excited. He told me that he really needed a pair of new wranglers...so we went to the farm store yesterday and got them....and a new shirt. He already has his hat wiped off and is ready for his duties. He kills me. His older brother held this dubious title one year, he could not get out of it. And he sulled up like an old mad bull. Thought I was gona have to whack him right there. But not N. He is not shy. He loves the attention. He is the only child of mine that does. The others would be quite content to never be seen or heard from. Should be a fun evening.
Well I gotta get. I have a dusty house to clean and it is soooooo pretty out today that I just have to get out there and do something.
God Bless and Happy Trails
Ranch Wife
7 comments:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!!!
Hope your day and evening are as special as you are!!
Haha, I remember when Taylor was the beau....
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Have a wonderful time tonite. We are going out to dinner - first time in 2 months - at the Pine Lodge (remember the little mountain town?). It should be wonderful. DS's girlfriends family took Kaleb the other night, and then she took him when they went to the Sois Dance (winter ball)- and he said it's great!
Happy Valentine's to you!
What a great way to start your morning! N sounds like such a ham....he and my boys would hit it off I'm sure! Hope you guys had a great time...still praying for some rain for ya!
I hope you had a great time last night. Nathan was a hoot. The kids had so much fun, except Little Joe.. I told John that Joe is 3 not an infant... Men.... Well I better get. Glad you had a great v-day...
Happy Valentine's Day! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Jody
Post a Comment