Monday, March 23, 2009

A Picture is worth a thousand words.......

My bloggy buddy The Ranch, shared a picture of her most beloved pair of house shoes and I thought I would take her challenge to show my most beloved pairs of house shoes so drum rollllll, here they are in all their worn glory...







There you have it. Gumbo Lilly asked the brand and I got them from Cabelas years ago...I would imagine they still have them, or at least something similar. The slide on's in the back...they have been wonderful as well. The kids bought them for me years ago in a mall store right before Christmas. I love them. THey look bad...an enraged Beagle got after them once in the middle of the night. I guess she thought they were a rabbit....needless to say the Beagle did herself out of being a house dog with that kind of behavior.

Hope everyone's Monday is hunky dory I have a million and one things to do. So I guess I best get to it and get off the puter.

God Bless and Happy Trails,
RanchWife

7 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

Ranchwife,

I found the slippers/shoes at Cabelas and guess what? They're in the "Bargain Cave" for $29.99. Thanks for sharing. I have some house slippers like yours slide-ons and I love them. They are made by Isotoner.

Jody

LeAnna said...

What is it with dogs going after houseshoes? I woke up one morning to find mine covered in slobber. And that was with the dog only being in the house 10 minutes! She's ruined more pair of my FAVORITE shoes, and is now banned from coming inside.

Anonymous said...

Those are great!
A new pair of Cabela's is on my Christmas wish list!
(you can never start writing those lists too early!!)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Love em! I think I'm adding those to my Christmas list too..can never start too early with the list!

cottonpicker said...

I want those...I mean a new pair of those....in my size!!

Joshua said...

Woe is me being a guy blogger in a world of women bloggers.

Joshua

Paula said...

Okay - just wondering - do your lovely slippers have a fragrance? Rumor has it, Vodka, is the new stinky feet cleaner! hehehehe! But I am sure that my sweet friend's shoes could only possibly smell like cow poopoo.