Monday, March 2, 2009

Well He is Here!!!!!!!!!

Announcing the arrival of little Quintin Randall....aka....Tadpole. He arrived last night at around 7ish. Honestly can't remember the exact time. I just told Jen that we had watched the sun come up...and we watched it go down...and then he was here. I will let her tell her story...since it is hers..but let me tell ya....this morning I feel totally wiped out. Being on the granny end of things is such a mixture of feelings that I haven't had time to sort it all our yet. So I leave you all with some pictures......



Minutes after birth.





A very proud Papa.



A very proud and exhausted Granny...or whatever....don't have a name yet.



Pappy.

Well I tried to download pictures of Auntie Sara, Uncle Taylor and Mini-Uncle Nathan..but my connection keeps timing out. Maybe later.

With that I am signing off. I just received news that the little family will be heading home later today and I am on a mission to cook a big supper and have it waiting for them when they get home.

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

15 comments:

LeAnna said...

Awwwwww, he's a cutie!!!!!


Looks like his daddy for sure! I'm so glad you posted pictures!!!

Makes me wanna drive to NM in a few weeks, after the raging baby blues storm has passed, :P

Give Jen a hug for me, and the baby a kiss.

Paula said...

What a doll baby! How sweet is that picture of him looking right at his daddy!

LeAnna said...

So, I'm thinking we should have a blogger get together this summer. We can get Paula & Leslie to meet me in OK and then we can carpool over ya'lls way. Think Countrygirl would make a trip?? Think your Mom would let us all crash her log mansion one weekend? Wouldn't that be fun?? If that sounds like a fun idea to you, we oughta plan something, Lord willing!

Countrygirl said...

My goodness, he's a bright eyed little guy! Just a lookin' at all of ya'll! Congratulations! We tried to call on your cell and your DH's to see what was happening but couldn't get thru. My DH talked to Zane so he may be calling! So glad he's here! Be looking for a package in the mail for him!

Joshua said...

Cute little kid! I was good to be there.

You have a name. Don't deny it Wheezer.

Joshua

Joshua said...

Oops, that sounded really self righteous on my part. I didn't mean "I was good to be there." I meant IT was good to be there. I am glad I was able to be there. Ugg.

Joshua

Ranch Wife said...

And what a handsome little bundle he is! He really is beautiful! Your little girl did good! I know you're worn out, but I have no doubt that you'll have enough energy to rock him a million miles. Love to all of you!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

He's precious!!! I love that pic of he and his daddy. Jenn looks great! I'm soooooooo with LeAnna...P and I can be in OK in 2 hrs and off to the west! I love the idea of a get-together!!! Take care and thanks for sharing pics of that sweet new baby!
Les

Aspen Photography said...

How wonderful congratulations!!! Babys are so cute!

Paula said...

Just checking back in on Grandma- Mamaw-Granny-Wheezer to see how you are doing in your new role!

LeAnna said...

LOL, I think you should be Granny Wheezer! Sounds like a rock n' roll group. :P

Ranch wife said...

Oh yall are just too funny...granny weezer Ha Ha....Don't think so!

Just got back from Jen's they are doing good. First time I have driven up to the house in the daylight, ha.

Gona relax and rest a bit.

Being a Marmee is hard work.

adios
~M~

The Wife said...

CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

We must be sharing phone lines!!
Here's a quick batch of comments in case I loose my connection!!
CONGRATS GRAM AND PAPPY..oh yes, let's not forget the new mom and dad either!!
Pappy looks like he is thinking..."If I say the new horse and saddle are for you,do you think Gram would say okay???"
(Gram was my Gram's name...funny how it wasn't Nonny, seeing as we are Italian)
Yes to the earlier post of planning a bigger garden (yes and I was praying for water too so I could have one! I'll send some prayers your way for some too!)and trying to stay stocked on the basics.

KELLI MC said...

I have been away from the blogger so I had not seen the news that your grandbaby was born!!!! so exciting congratulations!!! he is precious!