Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is This Love or What????

I promised Oldest DS that I would not publish any pictures of him on my blog.....but I just could not resist...shhhhhhh don't tell him. He is a pretty proud Uncle. He and little Tadpole were having a short nap. They have a lot in common they are always hungry or sleepy.



Two proud Uncles. Youngest DS says he is a mini-uncle.



Well gotta scoot. Have to leave for church in a bit. Yall have a wonderful and restful Sabbath day.

God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife

12 comments:

LeAnna said...

Yup, I'd say that Tadpole has the family tightly wrapped around his tiny fingers! :) Too sweet!

Triple L Band said...

I guess this teaches me to not check your blog more often!!! Oh what a sweet baby! HOW cool is that to have a brand new baby in the house! Enjoy him for me ok! By the way Marquita.... our kids are growing up.... I am so tickled for Jennifer, tell her to spoil that baby and hold him non stop pretty soon he won't want held! Love you all, Amy

Ranch wife said...

Yep LeAnna he sure and certainly does.

Hey Amy ! Good to hear from you. As you can see we have been busy the last 4 weeks.

Yep they are growing up....when did that happen? B and I are not liking it very much. With 2 out of the house and S. working half a day she isn't around much, so it leaves just the 3 of us. Sometimes it is way way to quite.Thought I would love it until it happened. Glad N. is just 10 he will be here awhile still.

Oh my we don't have to worry that that child is neglected. Spoilt is his middle name.

Would love to see yall. I did visit your blog a few weeks ago...My My My what handsome boys. Can't believe how big L. is. Do you have to fight the gals off with sticks when you are at all the jams, and festivals? HA. Tell L. that we still have that big big white dog he gave N.

Well gotta go. Have a nice day.

~M~

Lynne said...

Hi - I just wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed reading your blog. I found it by googleing "mean roosters" and came up with your blog about the rooster from hell. Anyway - I just wanted you to know that I have enjoyed reading about your activities and hearing your thoughts on things. I think we could be sisters - oh, we are! in Christ.
God bless and thanks for making my days more fun!

Lynne

Ranch wife said...

Lynne, glad you stopped by. I have met so many really wonderful folks on this blogging adventure, and most if not all share kinship with our Lord, which makes us share kinship with one another. It is exciting.
Come back anytime.

~M~

Paula said...

You have a handsome group! I love sleeping pictures like this!

cottonpicker said...

Oh.....my gosh!! Who'd a thought!!

Countrygirl said...

My comment from yesterday has gone with the wind, I guess.
Doesn't seem that long ago that K & S were babeis, and then Mr. N. Can we be getting old? Great pictures!
T looks good, I imagine Tadpole will want for nothing with those uncles! They may even help him find trouble.

Gumbo Lily said...

Swwwweeeeeet!
Where's the pic with G-ma and Tadpole?

Jody

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I LOVE your little "thought" about a woman who can't kill a rattler... Could I post it on my blog??

Ranch wife said...

Hummmm didn't think about a picture with the little fella....I don't do pictures very well. Oh course he is so cute yall would all be looking at him and not me. :)

Brianna, sure you can. That actually came out of a conversation I was having with fellow blog buddy, Cottonpicker, after I had eaten half a pound cake. We talk about weird things.

~M~

Ranch Wife said...

Awe! Just make DS a pie and he'll forgive you for posting pics of him. This one is darling! Just wanna pinch both their cheeks - LOL!