Monday, December 28, 2009

Alive and somewhat well.....

Hope everybody had a very very blessed Christmas. We did. It was a nice day filled with nice things, and nice people...my kiddo's. We are all somewhat under the weather..cold's and sinus stuff. I just thought I would poke my head in and say Howdy.

If I don' t get back on before New Year's....Happy New Years everyone!

~M~

6 comments:

Countrygirl said...

Happy New Year to you all too. Feel better!

Rachel said...

Glad you guys had good Christmas, we did too!! I'm sure it was fun with Tadpole! We enjoyed meeting them, it was fun!! Hope ya'll have a good New Year too.

~Rachel

LeAnna said...

Aw, feel better soon!

Paula said...

So sorry your crew is not up to snuff! We'll say a prayer for healing. Happy New Year to you, Friend!

Blessings~
P.

Rebekah said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was good!

Wishing you a blessed New Year! :)

Gumbo Lily said...

Fix some peppermint tea for the sniffles. It's clear your sinuses right up. Love your new banner.

Merry New Year!
Jody