Thursday, December 17, 2009

My favorite little Elf....







Look who showed up to help today!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!?!
Remember that's it's ok to spoil him 'cause you get to give him back to mom and dad when yer done :)
ahhhh...paybacks...

Joshua said...

A certain DS of yours told me that the Tadpole has turned into quite the little hellion. Those pictures support his statement too. Haha. He is getting big!

Joshua

Rebekah said...

How absolutely adorable!! I love the antlers! :D

Countrygirl said...

Aww, now Marmie gets to be Mrs. Claus and has an elf to prove it! How sweet!

Rachel said...

He sure is a cute little fellor!! Love it!
I'm freinds with Jennifer, if your wondering. Maybe shes said something about me, and maybe not. Anyways, little Tadpole sure makes a cute elf, and reindeer!

Gumbo Lily said...

What fun! He's the best of elves.

Jody

cottonpicker said...

On three....AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

How did you get anything done with that precious baby boy in the house???!!!!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Les

Ranch wife said...

Hi RanchingMoma glad you stopped by. Yep RanchGirl has mentioned you so I know just who you are.

Griff...from what I understand Tadpoles daddy was a handful at one time...the apple may not fall far from the tree...but his daddy turned out pretty well.

Les...he likes to help....like trying to climb in the dishwasher and such. Ha

~M~

Rebekah said...

Hope y'all have had a blessed Christmas!! :)

By the way, I'm tagging you for a blog award :) Swing by my blog and pick it up!