~Makin' Life Better One Biscuit At A Time~
It's a duckie! More importantly, it's WATER haha. We have gotten rain the last couple days, like a lot of it, it's almost strange lol
looks to be a duck of some kind.
This quacks me up! All kidding aside, its a special sight! Do you normally have them around your area?
Sweet duck, hiding from you!! Love it!
Ah, how adorable hiding there. The other day I was driving down the road and had to stop to let 5 ducks cross the road. :)
I see it!!
Yep, I do beleive it's a duck. :)Cool, cool!
I see a duck head! Quack, quack, waddle, waddle! Nice picture!
I see a duck. BTW, Ranch Wife, I responded to your question about the Liverpool Tunic.Joyce, a fellow shortie
Little Apple, we don't have many cause we don't have much standing water. That is a windmill overflow. There was a really pretty male and another female but they flew before I could get all adjusted and such.You quack me up! HA HA~M~
Sweet duck! He looks like our Northern Pintail....he should be flying up to see us soon.What a great picture!Jody
Post a Comment
11 comments:
It's a duckie! More importantly, it's WATER haha. We have gotten rain the last couple days, like a lot of it, it's almost strange lol
looks to be a duck of some kind.
This quacks me up!
All kidding aside, its a special sight! Do you normally have them around your area?
Sweet duck, hiding from you!! Love it!
Ah, how adorable hiding there. The other day I was driving down the road and had to stop to let 5 ducks cross the road. :)
I see it!!
Yep, I do beleive it's a duck. :)
Cool, cool!
I see a duck head! Quack, quack, waddle, waddle! Nice picture!
I see a duck. BTW, Ranch Wife, I responded to your question about the Liverpool Tunic.
Joyce, a fellow shortie
Little Apple, we don't have many cause we don't have much standing water. That is a windmill overflow. There was a really pretty male and another female but they flew before I could get all adjusted and such.
You quack me up! HA HA
~M~
Sweet duck! He looks like our Northern Pintail....he should be flying up to see us soon.
What a great picture!
Jody
Post a Comment