I have had a visitor at my house lately, just hanging around. He finally left Sunday going to live at Tadpole's house, he likes it over there I am sure.
This was a fun little fella to make. I did the sewing and DS did the stuffing. Did you know that there is a whole blog dedicated to sock monkey's? SockMonkey.com or something of that nature. Who would have thunk it. I see more sock monkey's in my future. DS and both DD's want one...DS wants his to have clothes...I am not sure I am up for sock monkey wardrobe design.
More pictures to come..Hopefully.
God Bless and Happy Trails
RanchWife
9 comments:
sock monkeys are so cute. we all made some, like 7 years ago, all by ourselves, needless to say they didn't turn out as cute of yours. lol! they were rather woppyjogged (i couldn't figure out how to spell that, but that looks good enough) =)
i guess Q's party was a success :)
I wanna monkey!! I see a line of cowboy/cowgirl monkeys in your future :) Boots, hats, jeans, everything!
P.S. Great pictures! What kind of camera did you get?
I love this sock monkey! I never had one, but my grandparents did and I loved that guy. Did you use a kit or make him from scratch?
Jody
Sock monkey. Creepy. Haha! Maybe I am weird, but they have always kind of creeped me out. Maybe they are a girl thing. I bet Taylor isn't big on it. Anyway... congrats on the camera! I lake taking pictures. May I suggest that you remove the time stamp in the bottom right corner? They tend to make photos look unprofessional and I know that you are a very professional woman. ;)
Joshua
Hi all.
Jody I ordered the socks and the instructions were on the tag....and I also got a book that had more ideas and more animals.
BK.....hum.....I don't think that I will go that route..although I am sure it would be cute. I am pretty lazy and it just sounds like too much work.
Griff..I am sorry about your fear of sock monkeys...I totally understand..I hate clowns. They are so creepy. Well I can see what I can do about that date thing. Never thought of it. Like I am a professional ha ha ha ha ha. I can barely turn the thing on.
~M~
LOL Sock monkey wardrobe design! Being an occasional viewer of Runway (I know, I need a life), I am envisioning all sorts of bazaar outfits.
Well making monkeys suits you my friend...you are always up to some kind of Monkey Business anyway! That little fellow is pretty darn cute!
Enjoy that new camera!Just bought a point and shoot too...it's just handier to haul around.
I want two please! My grandma made me sock dolls all the time!
Post a Comment