I was tagged by Ranching Momma to do this a few days ago. Maybe a week. I forget. I forget a lot of things. Anyway here goes...The ABC's of Me.
A- Age: How Rude! You never ask a lady her age!
B- Bed size: Queen.
C- Chore you hate: Washing dishes.
D- Dog's name: Ok we have Ginger, Rambo, Sugar, Maggie, and Sam
E- Essential food/item: Beef and coffee and cookies
F- Favorite color: Red.
G- Gold or silver: Silver, or white Gold :P
H- Height:I am short OK, I have come to accept it.
I- I am: Wife of 26 years,Mama of 4 Grandmother of 1, only 1 poor little lonely boy.
J- Job: CEO of household management
K- Kids: Four
L- Living arrangements: Very very old house on a very old ranch in NM
M-Mom's name: Alyce, with a Y.
N- Nickname: Hum.....My mother still calls me Sissy...My DH calls me Markie, and I like to be called to dinner.
O- Overnight hospital stay.....Having children, gallbladder surgery, dysentery from drinking dirty tank water walking back to the Headquaters after DH's ranch pick-up broke down about 8 miles for the house.
P- Pet peeve: Picky eaters...There are so many! I am not the most tolerant of women. Hum.....bad table manners.
Q- Quote from a movie: " we should have kilt Albert and fed him to the hogs," or something to that effect. "The Good ole Boy's"
R- Right or left handed: Right.
S- Siblings: 2, Jerra and Andy
T- Time you wake up: Around 6ish
U- Unique thing about your car: It's a Jeep, I am not a minivan type of gal. Dent in the drivers side, a deer ran into it. No joke.
V- Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts, bad experience with them to traumatic to tell.
W- Ways you run late: My husband. He has no concept of time, none.
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, lungs, kidneys, back.
Y- Yummy food you make: Everything!!!! Laugh, snort, giggle. I am just joking. I do make a mean biscuit if I do say so myself.
Z- Zoo favorite: Not a huge zoo fan. I fell sorry for the animals. But I guess I like the otters the best.
Bet yall were just riveted reading this. The total inside scoop.
Now I tag....Sara, Cottonpicker, Dirtroad scrapper, and CountryGirl and whoever else wants to play along.
God Bless And Happy Trails
RanchWife
1 comment:
Stumbled across your blog in a round-about sort of way...
Always good to find another ranch girl out there!
And The Good Ol' Boys is one of the best movies, and by FAR one of the best books, ever. In my humble opinion.
Post a Comment