Sunday, November 18, 2007

9 years ago today....

Nine years ago today, our youngest was born. It is hard to believe that it has been that long. It is funny how things happen in your life. I always said I would have all my kids by the time I was 30. Sara was born when I was 30, and she was it. We were not going to have anymore,that was the plan,right? It was my plan, but not Gods plan. I am glad that God's plans always push ours aside. He always knows what He is doing, and in following His ways there is always a blessing.
I can't imagine life without this funny goofy little kid. He will keep his dad and I young.

God Bless and Happy Trails,
Ranch wife

2 comments:

Countrygirl said...

Happy Birthday 2 u , Happy Birthday 2 u, Happy Birthday God Bless you, Happy Birthday to you! That's for the little guy! Can't believe he's 9, I remember team penning before K and S were born! Ha!

Ranch wife said...

Can you believe it! I had forgotten about our team penning experience. You were a tad more pregnant than I, I was just getting started, can you believe we did that? Yep there we were all four of us, so to speak. Thats proably the reason that K and S have turned out so well. :) :)
Love ya