Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ok, I am here now what do I do??

I don't know if I am a blogging type of person. I didn't even know what a blog was until a while ago, and I am still not real sure what the purpose of it is. I mean seriously I have looked around the web, and there is alot of boring blogging going on. Heck, this will probably bore people to tears....that is if anybody out there actually reads it. And that in itself is another thing. Do people actually read blogs? And is it considered weird to post your thoughts where the whole world can read them? Not sure how this is gona work for me, but...nothing ventured nothing gained.

I asked myself,"Why do I want to do this." The answer, #1 it is cheap therapy, and # 2 there might just be someone out there who might get a hoot out of reading some of the events of my life as a ranch wife, and #3 I have no idea, just seemed like the thing to do at the time.

OK I am dying to see if this really is set up. I don't trust that it is, I don't trust computers, and I will be totally amazed if I really did set this up all by myself.

So long for now

1 comment:

Ranch Wife said...

Welcome to the blog world friend! I will definitely be one of your readers who gets a hoot out of your thoughts and perspectives on life. I'm glad to see you blogging but you know, you have a gift and you really should write a book!